Brandon's birthday is on June 13th. If you read my last post, you may recognize that date. Yes, it was Ben's Baptism. Brandon wasn't too excited to have to share his special day with Ben. But, we don't have a choice when it comes to when the Primary Baptisms will be. They picked a day, and we could either do it that day or wait a month or two for the next one. I didn't really feel that Brandon's birthday was a good excuse not to have Ben's Baptism, so we had a party for the both of them afterward.
Aaron was, again, in charge of the cake. Some of the boys made up some sheet cakes beforehand, and he was in charge of the design and assembly. Melissa and Emma (and Jessica, too? I don't remember) happen to have some talent in the area, as well, and helped Aaron with it. They came up with this treasure chest. Isn't it great?


1 comments:
I may have placed a few candies, but didn't really have a part in the decorating of it. It was a very fun cake!
Post a Comment