03 November 2009

Birthday Girl





My darling girl turned 2 on Sunday! She had a "new" dress to wear (a hand-me-down from a friend, but it looks like it has barely been worn), and she said "yes" when I asked her if she wanted her hair in piggy tails, and let me put them in quite easily, for a change.
She loved posing for pictures after we finished her hair. This picture of her is in my bathroom (notice the lovely shade of green on the wall. :-)
Posted by Picasa
In fact, she REALLY enjoyed posing for pictures.


Daddy made her a Curious George cake. I wish I had gotten her smile on camera when she saw it! She is in love with George. It is the only show she watches on t.v. She askes for "monkey George" constantly, and will watch the same episode over and over and over again!

Piggy tails don't last the whole day with 2-year-olds, as you can see from this picture. Katie enjoyed blowing out her candles. Here, she struggles with the last candle. Note the bag of Nerds in her hand from her Halloween candy!

I love my little girl. She is such a sweet child, full of love and so very bright. I am so glad I have her in my life.

1 comments:

Leisa said...

Stefany, she is SO cute! Thanks for sharing the pics! Great cake, too!