Aaron's interview was postponed to Monday, so there won't be any news today.
Tristin auditioned for a solo in "For the Longest Time" for his Spring Choir Concert. He got the longest solo in the song! He's really excited! That probably means he has a shot at getting into Show Choir for next year. Auditions for that are on the 20th of this month.
I'm giving a talk on the blessings of the priesthood on Sunday. There was obviously a lot in general conference to gather from, but if you have any talks or scriptures you want to direct my way, I could use more quotes.
I feel like it has been raining forever!! We're getting a little case of the grumpies in our house. Mommy included. I should take the kids for some playtime in the Lion's Den after lunch, before William's recorder concert this afternoon and let them run off some energy.

3 comments:
When is the concert? I'd love to come hear him! Good luck with the job interview!
7pm on the 27th is the choir concert. The time is subject to change - they seem to always send out a note the week of, telling us it is 15 minutes earlier or later than they originally had it on the calendar. The 25th is the band concert, also scheduled for 7pm.
One update on the job; Aaron has a coworker (good friend) who is also applying at GovDelivery. He had his phone interview yesterday, and they asked him a lot of questions about Aaron, and said they were very excited about him.
I hope the interview turns out however it is best for you guys!
Post a Comment