I can now call my mud room my laundry room. With the HE washer and dryer stacked, I can actually fold my laundry in the laundry room, and even keep all of the baskets in there. I can even fit my vacuum, brooms and mops in the closet, now that the dirty laundry baskets are under the folding table. I will eventually build a real folding table and shelving, rather than using my card table.
The best part is that our piano room is no longer covered in laundry! No more fear of visitors seeing my laundry covering the front room. Yay!!!

1 comments:
I had a huge laundry room in our last house and didn't realize how lucky I was. This one is a pain, and I miss the old one. I'm never having main-floor laundry again. I think having a good laundry room is one of the keys to having a well-functioning home.
Speaking of, I am supposed to be sorting summer clothes, and am playing online instead. Time to get to work!
Post a Comment