23 September 2009

Pictures (click here to view)

Aaron took "school pictures" of the kids last night in the backyard with his work camera. The kids have their pictures taken at school, but we would need the $45 package for each of them to get the right sizes, so we do it ourselves. This way, it normally costs under $50 for the whole bunch of them.


I need a little help deciding which ones to order, so please add your comments to the Picasa web album.

2 comments:

Leisa said...

Stef, we do the same thing for school pics...too expensive for so many kids! I would love to see your photos, but it won't let me into that web site. Could you send me a different link via email?

Stefany said...

I forgot that I need to send an invitation for you to see my album. I didn't make it public, as I tagged the pictures. Aaron, however, has the same album without the tags, and it is public. So, if you want to, you can see it here: http://picasaweb.google.com/AHPratt/SchoolPictures2009?feat=content_notification#