Well, nothing exciting has happened lately. Aaron was out of town last week for a trade show. Now he's working on scheduling his interview with Marriott. He thought he'd go out for it, but now he's considering the phone option for out-of-state applicants. Tickets are running $3-400 right now, and after a rental car, hotel and missed work, the trip would run around $1500 - which we can afford if he isn't going there next year, but maybe not if he is! Any thoughts? Is an in-person interview worth the cost? Could it make a difference in whether or not they offer him a scholarship?
Will and I continue with our busy schedule of Joseph rehearsals. I'm resigned to the fact that I'm a part of it, and I'm going to try to have fun. We're supposed to have all of our music memorized by the end of next week. It is a little bit of a struggle to me to sing a different part than the one I already have memorized, but I'm working on it. By the way, they still need two keyboard players. If anyone is interested, they are not paid positions, but it could be fun.
Katie came down with a fever on Sunday night. It wasn't awful, and it was probably a reaction to her H1N1 shot last week. She slept a little more than normal, and was grumpy, but didn't have any other symptoms. She is over it now.
I'm seriously tired of watching Curious George. It is all Katie will watch, and I've seen every episode dozens of times now.

4 comments:
Have you tried turning on the Curious George movie for her? Its pretty good- I can handle it for several days. I would say that a phone interview would be perfectly acceptable. It shouldn't affect scholarships.
But my vote is that he gets the marketing job at Finale.
We don't have the Curious George movie, unfortunately. It is something on my list. Maybe she'll get it in her Easter basket this year.
Any news on how the interview went?
The scheduler at BYU messed up and forgot to notify the professor of yesterday's interview. So, it didn't happen. Aaron hasn't rescheduled yet, and he's reanalyzing going out for the intervies.
Post a Comment