It's been a great six years, or year and a half, whichever way you want to look at it.
I've been involved in Cub Scouts as a den leader, committee member, committee chair, cubmaster, and then the committee chair again, as part of my calling as 2nd counselor in the Primary presidency. But today, our presidency was released, and I'm off the hook - at least for now.
I was told by the bishop that he has something in the works for me, so I can't count on a long break. In fact, I don't know if I'll really get a break at all. The new Primary president asked me to keep Cub Scouts running until she has her new 2nd counselor called, which could be a while. I'm okay with that, although a clean break would be nice.

1 comments:
Oh, the memories of the beginning of that journey!!! I still count them as some of my favorite times! Best of luck on your new calling, whatever it may be, I am sure you will do great!
Post a Comment