I haven't even posted that Will and I auditioned for "The Best Christmas Pageant Ever" on Monday night, and now I'm posting that we got called back for another audition. I'm behind! But, I'm handling all of the stuff I have going on pretty well, I think. I've had to take a little step back from coupons and rebates, but still do a little clipping (when I remember to pick up the paper). My schoolwork is going well. I have hit the right pace, and essays are taking an increasingly shorter time to write. I'm not sure how I feel about callbacks. I wasn't thinking I really wanted a big part in this show, as I have classes now, but then I realized that the adult lead is a 35-year-old mom, and it is a non-romantic part. How perfect is that? I'm afraid I'll be sad if I don't at least try for the part. I still auditioned to be a vignette singer (1940's style Christmas pop singer), and I could tell they loved me at that audition, so I might end up doing that, and if so, that's just fine. I'll try to remember to update the blog tomorrow regarding callbacks. William did a good job in his audition. I think he has a good chance at getting a speaking part.
Cabbage and Potato Chowder
1 month ago

2 comments:
What classes are you taking?
U.S. Politics and World Civilizations - 1900s
Post a Comment