Last week we had our first snow. How I love it when it is wet and sticky, it coats the trees, and yet it is still pretty warm out! Today, it is raining. There is no more of this beautiful snow on the ground, rooftops and trees. Everything is green and brown again, yet the sky is still grey, and it brings my mood down and makes me feel tired. I prefer it snowy. At least when there's snow with a grey sky, the world is still bright.
1 comments:
I agree, its a wonderful time of year. Its the only time I enjoy seeing snow. A few months from now, I'll be glad to see it gone. But, for now, I love the feeling of moving on to a new season.
However, it would be better if it could wait until the crop was in and the ground plowed up.
Post a Comment