05 February 2010

Counting Blessings

I'm a whiner and complainer lately. Minnesota winters are depressing, and this one seems more so than others in the recent past. However, that's not a good excuse for me to complain about everything going on in my life constantly. Especially when I see such hard things happening around the world, and especially in our extended family. So, I'm going to take a moment to count some of my blessings.


1. I'm not going through a difficult pregnancy (no, I'm not pregnant at all, thank you very much).
2. Aaron is a loving, supportive husband.
3. We have healthy, bright children.
4. We only have one mortgage payment.
5. We have a year's supply of food and clothing.
6. We have a savings.
7. Aaron has a job that pays well.
8. I'm enjoying being in a musical.
9. We're not moving any time soon, most likely.
10. I have a few good friends.
11. I don't have a nudist living next door (at least, not that I know of, tee-hee, Melissa).

Life is not so bad. I have challenges I can handle, and I don't know how well I'd handle some of the challenges others are having right now.

0 comments: