Last night I had a short rehearsal, and Aaron and I had an errand to run, so he came with me. Bill, the director, saw him hanging out, and asked me if he'd reconsider being in the pit, as they still don't have their 3rd keyboard player. I told him he might be able to get him if he twists his arm enough. So, he talked to him for a bit, and Aaron agreed to talk to the pit director about it. He's pretty sure he'll do it. After all, now that we're into our 5th week of rehearsals, Aaron won't have as many rehearsals to go to, so it isn't all that long of a commitment. There will be approximately 8 rehearsals and 8 performances, and Bill let him know that if he had any conflicts, even with a performance, they'd be flexible with that.
Cabbage and Potato Chowder
1 month ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment