I have never been tagged before, and didn't know what to do about it until I read Nancy's blog after she was tagged by the same tag-er. So, I guess I will be a lemming and do it, too.
Seven things to do before I die:
1. Go to Hawaii
2. Serve missions
3. Go to a mother/daughter function
4. Have grandkids
5. Find those elusive Hron and Novotny families in my genealogy
6. Visit Prague (probably required to do #5)
7. Tour Europe with Aaron
Seven things I cannot do:
1. Decorate a cake, other than smearing on frosting with a knife
2. Win at Scrabble
3. Keep my mouth shut when I'm upset
4. Keep a phone conversation under 20 minutes
5. Keep a grocery trip under $150
6. Be a broadway actress
7. Keep my house clean
Seven things that attracted me to my spouse:
1. His musical talents
2. His cello
3. His grin
4. His brains
5. His sense of adventure
6. His love of the gospel
7. His love of ice cream
Seven things I say most often:
1. How many times have I told you...
2. For Pete's Sake!
3. Ugh!
4. Do you have anything for me to sign?
5. Are your chores done?
6. Would you please...
7. Are you okay in there?
Seven books I love:
1. My Antonia
2. Anne of Green Gables (the whole series)
3. Ender's Game
4. Eragon (the whole series so far)
5. Pride and Prejudice
6. Sense and Sensibility
7. The Screwtape Letters
Cabbage and Potato Chowder
1 month ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment